Guide for Reuse, Repair, Recycling, and Safe Disposal
for Alameda County, Contra Costa County, and the City of Palo Alto

Information is constantly changing! Call ahead to verify hours and availability.

Christmas Trees - Artificial

Reuse, repair, or donate good condition artificial trees, holiday and seasonal items, string lights (working/non-working), gift wrap (paper gift wrap, metallic gift wrap) and tissue paper.


Oakland accepts this item in your curbside garbage container.

Poor, damaged condition.

Questions? Comments?   We're here to help!      Get in touch!

Additional Tools

  • Item Search
  • Vendor Search
  • Information for Vendors

Grab the mobile apps for answers on the go:

Download on the App Store
Get it on Google Play
Brought to you by A public agency reducing waste in Alameda County since 1976.