Your Online Guide for Reuse, Repair, Recycling, and Safe Disposal
Serving Alameda County, Contra Costa County, and the City of Palo Alto

What do I do with:



Plastic Corrugated Signs

Consider reusing these signs for messaging that is important to you or your community, or repurpose for schoolyard art projects attached to fencing with zip ties. The wire stand can be recycled at scrap metal collection facilities. Putting the stand in a curbside recycling cart jams recycling machinery. If printing these signs, think about how they could be evergreen - reused over time. For example, a graduation lawn sign without the year to be reused by graduates annually.


Vendor Address City Destination Disposal Method Notes
Bay Polymer 44530 South Grimmer Rd Fremont Recycle Buyback Pick-up Commercial quantity.
GreenWaste of Palo Alto 2765 Lafayette St Palo Alto Recycle Paid Pick-up
Pleasanton Transfer Station 3110 Busch Rd. Pleasanton Landfill Paid Drop-off

Curbside Service

Questions? Comments?   We're here to help!      Get in touch!

Brought to you by A public agency reducing waste in Alameda County since 1976.

Grab the mobile apps for answers on the go:

Download on the App Store
Get it on Google Play